Racing isn’t just about winning or losing. It is also about the journey and the adventure along the way.
One of the greatest gifts from racing is the many friends we consider family. Racing is a passion we all share. And the winning isn’t bad either!
Triple-T supports several drivers and a racing series. We also refurbish hubs for the SRF SCCA class and can help any performance shop with custom tooling. For more information on hubs: Refurbished SRF Hubs. For more information about our race series, please read on.
Triple-T Cup Series (2019) – Spec Racer Ford
A Race Series for Everyone
DRIVERS START YOUR ENGINES!
- Great Championship trophies
- Every race is full point race
- Many prizes
- 18 Total races
- Every race has contingencies
- Final year-end Championship prizes run 5 deep
- 12 Minimum races
- 6 Minimum Summit races
- 4 Minimum NJMP races
- 2-more Races anywhere on schedule
We want to say a huge THANK YOU to our sponsors for their help with this series. If you haven’t already, please visit their websites and familiarize yourself with their products and services.
Triple-T Cup Spec Racer Ford Series Rules
To encourage participation, this series will only be held at Summit Point and New Jersey Motorsport Park. All SRF racers are welcome to participate. While running as many weekends as possible certainly improves ones chance of doing well, it is entirely possible to contend for the championship by racing a total of only 6 weekends (see minimum participation requirements). This is provided 2 of the weekends are 3 race weekends (3 race weekends are, Labor day and JRRC). This series is not sanctioned by the SCCA. However, all SCCA / GCR rules are applicable and all decisions made by the SCCA officials will apply to this series.
The program details:
- One eligible class – Spec racer ford (no distinction between SRF Gen 2 or Gen 3)
- Points will be awarded to series participants as seen in the adjacent chart.
- Additional points will be awarded according to entry size.
- Points are based on the number of entries minus your finish position.
- 5 entries and you finish 2nd would be –
- 26 pts for 2nd + (5 entries – 2nd place)
- 26 + (5 – 2) = 29 points
- If you are DNF, DNS, or DSQ, then 0 points are awarded
- Every race within an event is a full points race – There are a total of 18 possible races.
- Points will be listed on a web link through this web site when the series starts.
- Series participants will count their best 16 races.*
The minimum participation requirements are:
- 3 race weekends at Summit Point AND
- 2 race weekends at NJMP AND
- Race a minimum of 12 combined races at NJMP or Summit Point
- Any ties will be broken by each drivers finishing position in the last race of the year.
- Trophies for this series will be issued by Triple-T Cutting Tools, Inc. for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place status at year end. Regional SCCA trophies will be the only, per event, trophies you will receive.
* Participation counts as long as the entry PAYS for the event. He/she does not have to race.
|Place||Full Points + (Entries-Place)|
|Place||Race Weekend Prizes|
|Hard Charger - Sunday Race||$50 Cash sponsored by Alan Olson of Olsinvest Financial|
|Enterprise Cert from Boggs Auto Body||TBD|
|*Overall points winner for the entire weekend||$200 SRF Parts Cetificate sponsored by Pete LaMaina of Calhoun & Lamaina Insurance|
|*2nd most points winner for the entire weekend||$100 Cetificate for SCCA Enterprises sponsored by John Hagerman of Hagerman RacEngineering|
|Hard charger award for Race 1||$50 Cash sponsored by Alan Olson of Olsinvest Financial|
RACE WEEKEND PRIZES NOTE: All non-winner weekend participants are eligible for all drawings. *If there is a tie, prize goes to the higher placed finisher of Race 1
OLSINVEST is a financial services firm committed to helping people achieve their financial goals. They offer a wide range of financial products and services to individuals and business owners. By providing sound financial information, they believe you will be better able to identify your goals and make sound decisions to help reach them.