AS9100 Supplier Requirements
Terms and Conditions Agreement
General: As a supplier to Triple-T Cutting Tools, Inc., hereinafter referred to as TTT, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations / AS9100 requirements. These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all critical supplier purchases.
- Where required on the TTT Purchase Order, its suppliers must use TTT customer-approved special process sources. These sources will be communicated to you by TTT in advance or with the Purchase Order.
- TTT is to be contacted (by the supplier) in the event of nonconforming product / material. Arrangements for the approval of supplier nonconforming product / material must be as directed by a TTT authorized manager or designee.
- Furthermore, the supplier is required to notify TTT of any changes to a product and/or process and to obtain approval of such change from an authorized TTT manager or designee.
- TTT, their customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to all supplier facilities involved in the aerospace order and to all associated / applicable records.
- TTT requires that all applicable customer / regulatory / AS9100 requirements for the supplier to flow-down to your supplier / sub-tier suppliers (includes requirements in the purchasing documents and key characteristics).
- TTT performs inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets purchase requirements. They may include:
- Receiving inspections (of supplier products/services/documents) may be / are performed by a designated TTT employee. TTT verifies the authenticity of the appropriate certificate of conformity, material certificates, etc. and other accompanying documentation by review and comparison (as is appropriate) to the drawing and/or industry specifications or by other means. When necessary, TTT may inspect or audit at the supplier’s facility.
- All incoming finished parts, bar stock, forgings, special tooling must be boxed or protected during shipping. TTT retains the right to refuse any shipment because of damage that may occur because of improper packaging, etc. and return it to the supplier for replacement at the supplier’s cost.
- Furthermore, products are inspected to ensure they meet requirements (dimensions, etc.) and the results are recorded (as appropriate). All special processes (anodizing, heat treat, zinc plating, etc.) will require a Certificate of Conformity.
- When appropriate, TTT may delegate the inspection authority to one of its approved suppliers. TTT will communicate the inspection requirements and maintain a record of those approved to carry out such inspections.
- When TTT or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises, TTT will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the TTT Purchase Order or via another acceptable purchasing arrangement.
- Where specified in the contract, TTT’s customer or customer’s representative will be afforded the right to verify at the supplier’s and TTT’s premises that subcontracted product conforms to specified requirements. Verification by the customer is not used by TTT as evidence of effective control of quality by the supplier and shall not absolve TTT nor its supplier of the responsibility to provide acceptable product, nor shall it preclude subsequent rejection by the customer.
- To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect / unapproved products, to ensure product identification and traceability, and for other reasons, TTT will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and / or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements may be specified on TTT Purchase Order or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier.
- Records are available for review by customers and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements.
- TTT may also require specific actions where timely and / or effective corrective actions to a supplier issue(s) are not achieved. These actions may include but are not limited to any or all of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from TTT’s Approved Supplier List, and legal actions.
- Documented information such as Test Reports, Material Certs., and / or Certificates of Conformity shall accompany all orders.
- The supplier shall immediately notify TTT and explain any circumstances, including labor dispute, which may delay the timely performance of the Purchase Order and shall continue to notify TTT of any significant changes in delivery status